Honeyd Webcast follow

From: Lance Spitzner <lance_at_honeynet.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:18:54 -0600 (CST)

I recently did a SANS webcast on Honeyd and was asked two
questions I did not know the answer to. I stated in the
webcast I would find out the answers and reply to the
maillist. After following up with Niels, this is what I
learned.

- Can Honeyd support IPv6?
  No. (that was easy :)

- Does the uptime option always give the same time set
  in the confirmation, or does it incrementally increase?
  It incremently increases as you would expect it to.

Always learning something new :)

--
Lance Spitzner
http://www.tracking-hackers.com