No more unused IP-how?

From: James Chong <james_cwy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:28:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi all. I am quite new at using honeypots and am using
honeyd but had some problems. Hope you can help.

Lets say I am using IP 204.15.5.165 and subnet mask
255.255.255.224.
Is my network ID 204.15.5.160? Cos I need to know to
configure snort.

Also,assuming that there is no more unused IP in my
network, how can I use honeyd? What do I need to do?

Thanks a million
James