HoneyD , how to simulate windows

From: Ravi Kumar <ravivsn_at_rocsys.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 10:20:34 +0530

List,
 I am running Nessus on HoneyD and my set up requires Nessus report
vulnerabilites for each nasl script.
Completed good number of families but struck with windows families. Most
of them requires registry reading of remote targets in this case
registry of HoneyD simulated windows. I checked worm detection paper
with HoneyD but could not get real idea how to simulate registry. I use
honeyD on linux.

Thanks for any reply,
Best Regards,
-Ravi